HSSA Elections are coming up fast! Here you can find the position summaries for the 2014-2015 core executive team.
Who can vote? HSSA members, meaning any student currently in a Health Sciences Student Faculty Association
Who can apply to be on the core executive? You will be a part- or full-time student in 2015-2016 and have membership in a Health Sciences Faculty Association (DSA, MSA, APSA, RMSA, NuFSSA, NUA/NGSA, SPHSA, MLSA, RTSA). Email HSSA@ualberta.ca
What if I want to be a faculty rep? These are elected positions within their respective Health Sciences Faculty Association, and we have no control over these positions.
More information will be available soon!
HSSA Executive Position Summaries (2014-2015)
- President Position Summary
- VP Academic Position Summary
- VP Administration Position Summary
- VP Finance Position Summary
- VP Marketing Position Summary
- VP Recruitment Position Summary
- VP Social Position Summary
Application form: Candidate Information and Declaration Form
Email completed form to Jade Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org